Millions of Ukrainians suffer tooth loss during their lives.
This is usually due to tooth decay, gum disease or trauma. Most people have at least one gap in the dentition up to 35 years.
Dental implants will replace the teeth you have lost.
Missing a tooth can increase your chances of losing even more teeth, ruining your beautiful smile. Implants are a great long-term solution for restoring your smile.
Dental implants have very high success rates. Dental implants have changed dentistry over the last 25 years and have provided a high-tech solution for missing teeth.
The success rate of dental implants varies, but is usually very high, about 95-98 percent.
What to expect
The first stage:
- The implant (tiny rod) is surgically attached to your jaw in the area of the missing tooth.
- We use local anesthetics, so you will only feel pressure, not physical pain.
- Depending on how much you have the jawbone, you may also need a bone graft (artificial material) to thicken the jawbone where the implant will be placed.
- When the jawbone will heal around it, your implant will provide a solid base for your artificial tooth.
The second stage:
- You will eat soft foods during the healing process called osseointegration when the jawbone actually heals around the implant. The growth of the bone around the implant gives it a reliable basic.
- This healing may take several months.
- Also we can make you a temporary crown for this period.
The third stage:
- A small connecting pillar, also called an abutment, is attached to the implant (artificial root).
- Then an artificial tooth (permanent crown) is attached to the abutment. This artificial tooth is made in the laboratory and will completely reproduce the shape and function of the lost tooth.